We try to stay strategic when reporting on breaches, there are so many other sites that give a blow by blow on what is known of hacks big and small. When we report on breaches we aim to give you more of the “so what” of the attack, including, when possible, actionable info you can use to reduce your own risk.
Here are some of the top breach posts based on traffic:
- Social media exposure can increase the cost of a data breach
- NASA discloses data breach
- Hackers Breach Dozens of Local Government Payment Portals to Steal Credit Card Data
- Marriott’s breach response is so bad, security experts are filling in the gaps — at their own expense
- SMBs face costs of up to $2.5 million after a data breach
- State Department confirmed breach of unclassified email system exposed employee data
- What is the cost of a data breach?
- That British Airways breach shows hackers fine-tuning e-commerce attacks
- UPS Data Breach
- Assumption of Breach and Defense Planning
- You think your business is primed to deal with any cyber threat – but what if it’s an inside job?
- Why are we still at risk from email hacking?
- AI Continues To Move Into Mainstream
- Innovative Thinking Is Hurting Security; We Need Disruptive Ideas
- Time To Spread The Word on Internet of Things Dangers: Read what FBI and DHS Cyber Centers Need Us All To Know
- Viruses or worms haven’t killed anyone – control system cyber incidents have
- If you are an executive in government or a tech professional anywhere you better realize how patent trolls are impacting you and your mission
- Managing Internal Threats
- Ethics and Values in Cloud Computing Architecture
- The Automation of Espionage
- APT: Useful or Buzzword?
- If You Could Pick One Thing For Congress To Do Regarding CyberSecurity, What Would It Be?
- Evolving Approaches to Cyber Threats
- Social Engineering — Hacking by Asking
Latest posts by Bob Gourley
- Future Proof: Come Join Your Peers 19 March 2020 - February 19, 2020
- Future Proof: The Defining Event of 2020 - February 18, 2020
- Breakthrough In Energy We Should All Track: New green technology generates electricity ‘out of thin air’ - February 17, 2020