I’m a member (and one of the founders/board members of) The Cyber Conflict Studies Association (CCSA). This is a not for profit group organized to promote and lead a diversified research and intellectual development agenda to advance knowledge in the cyber conflict field.
CCSA members are committed to furthering academic programs related to several elements of this discipline. Our goals include:
- Providing a venue for academic dialog and study of economic, policy and other strategic issues surrounding the threat of cyber conflict;
- Providing a resource for national security decision-makers in the federal government;
- Providing cross-functional venues where cyber conflict issues can de discussed among professionals from academia, government, industry, etc.;
- Providing an outlet for the publication of professional articles, position papers and a journal;
- Helping to frame and promote national policy concerning all aspects of cyber conflict;
- Cooperating with other organizations and institutions involved with other aspects of national security affairs to serve as a resource for them on cyber conflict issues.
The CCSA is not looking to become a huge organization. But we are looking for the right academics who believe in the need to enhance this field of study. For more information please see the CCSA website at http://cyberconflict.org
- Napoleon: War Is Ninety Percent Information (which means all war Is cyberwar)
- American Industry Benefiting From Government Cybersecurity Executive Transitions
- Working in Cybersecurity: Life on the front lines, in the C-suite, and everywhere in-between
For more on these topics see the CTOvision Guide to National Security Technology and
- The world is more dangerous and complicated than it was just a few months ago. Your strategy and defensive posture needs to reflect that - April 8, 2021
- New Site Design Focused On Bringing Insights You Need, Faster. - April 1, 2021
- New OODAloop Subscription Model: Delivering actionable intelligence for all - March 31, 2021