Technology driven business transformation is never equal. Some businesses will not grasp the nature of change quick enough. Others will see new opportunities for innovation and will execute in ways that lead to market success.
Helping you find new opportunities for innovation is a key purpose of OODAloop.com
OODA Loop has just launched a new report series aimed at helping executives seeking to better lead transformation in their business.
This new report new series compliments our existing reporting by providing market based assessments for every major segment on the economy. This approach serves leaders with insights into their own markets and also provides insights into the issues serving potential clients and future markets.
The series covers every major market of the global economy: The sectors covered in our assessment series include:
- Energy: Exploration, extraction, distribution and delivery of fuel
- Materials: Ingredients for use in building final products
- Industrials: Producing machines, aircraft, spacecraft or running large conglomerates
- Services: Delivering knowledge or other capabilities with no physical product
- Transportation: Moving materials, products or people from anywhere to anywhere
- Consumer Staples: The things people really want to buy
- Consumer Discretionary: The “nice to have” things people want to buy
- Health Care: The technology, services and medication for healthcare
- Financials: Any product or service around money, insurance or capital markets
- Information Technology: Software, Hardware and tech related services
- Communication: Moving data and information from one place to another
- Utilities: Highly regulated provision of power and water
- Government: Shaping markets through spending, taxation and regulation
For each of these sectors we provide a level-setting description of the overall market, a succinct summary of the status of innovation and digitalization of firms in the market, insights into the state of cybersecurity in the market, a list of issues that firms in this market should be considering and recommendations for how to accelerate innovation in the sector. We also provide insights for any firm seeking to sell into the markets we report on.
These reports are scheduled to run one a week. All are free to OODAloop members. For information on becoming a member see: Joining OODA Loop.
Your competition is investing time and treasure to beat you through innovation. Our special report series can help you come out on top.
Join OODA Loop Today
Latest posts by Bob Gourley
- Future Proof: Come Join Your Peers 19 March 2020 - February 19, 2020
- Future Proof: The Defining Event of 2020 - February 18, 2020
- Breakthrough In Energy We Should All Track: New green technology generates electricity ‘out of thin air’ - February 17, 2020