CTOvision.com provides content for the enterprise technology community.
Here are some of the ways you can find, tailor and manage our content.
We offer newsletters driven by content from the site. Our premier newsletter publication is our monthly technology review. Every month we send this to over 39000 technology thought leaders. This monthly summarizes reporting from the CTOvision.com blog as well as tech trends from the IT industry. The monthly also provide links to our technology assessments. Other products include our Daily CTOvision.com summary, and the Weekly Government Big Data Newsletter.
We would like to add you to our distros. To sign up please see:
You can also sign up and change/remove yourself from distro at This MailChimp Link
Here is a bit more on our key newsletters:
- The Monthly CTOvision.com Tech Review provides a recap of the most significant trends sweeping the technology community in the prior month, plus insights into coming events and activities. This is our largest distribution list with over 9000 members. As its name implies, it is published once a month. We also use this list for periodic surveys and conference announcements.
- The Daily CTOvision.com Update provides a summary of posts we publish on our blog. If we don’t publish it does not go out, but it is never more than once a day.
- The CTOvision Pro IT Report summarizes enterprise IT developments and concepts.
- The Weekly Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Analytics Newsletter is a weekly review of hot topics on the theme of Big Data. This is our fastest growing list.
- The Weekly Cyberwar and Cybersecurity Review summarizes enterprise IT security technologies and concepts and the issues you need to track regarding the high end threat actors.
We run a LinkedIn group:
- The Disruptive IT Group This is an invite only group designed to enable technologists to better dialog on disruptive technologies
- @CTOvision - This provides links to articles when we post them.
- @CTOlabs - Reporting on research at our sister site, CTOlabs.com
- @CTOlist - Following the great CTOs on Twitter and producing daily summaries of their reporting.
- @FedCyber - From the FedCyber.com site.
- @BobGourley - Tweets from our editor.