Security of the data and algorithms and results of artificial intelligence takes new methods. At OODAloop.com Matt Devost provides a framework for improving the security and reducing the risk of problems from your AI deployment in a post titled:
His approach: Build a strategy informed by four key components:
- Secure your AI infrastructure
- Secure the algorithms
- Security the training data
- ID and manage external risks and dependencies
His recommendations also underscore the importance of a strategy to drive results in each of these areas.
This premium OODAloop content was unlocked by Cooley LLP.
- Give Your Career A Boost By Learning From Experienced Decision Makers - July 21, 2021
- Announcing Open 3D Engine (O3DE) - July 6, 2021
- Market Caps Of Gold, Silver, Bitcoin, Paladium, Platinum and Ethereum - July 5, 2021