Security of the data and algorithms and results of artificial intelligence takes new methods. At OODAloop.com Matt Devost provides a framework for improving the security and reducing the risk of problems from your AI deployment in a post titled:
His approach: Build a strategy informed by four key components:
- Secure your AI infrastructure
- Secure the algorithms
- Security the training data
- ID and manage external risks and dependencies
His recommendations also underscore the importance of a strategy to drive results in each of these areas.
This premium OODAloop content was unlocked by Cooley LLP.
Latest posts by Bob Gourley
- Future Proof: Rare Convergence Of Leading Government and Industry Leaders 19 March - February 12, 2020
- Future Proof Will Be The Defining Event of 2020: Incredible lineup of speakers focused on critical topics - February 4, 2020
- Spy Sites of New York: A Guide to the Region’s Secret History - January 26, 2020