Please check out this event and help spread the word. This promises to be a great event that can make positive contributions to a wide range of stakeholders in industry, academia, government and for citizens.
The event is the Uniting Women in Cyber Symposium 2019.
For more and to register see: https://unitingwomenincyber.com
From their website:
Uniting Women in Cyber (UWIC) is a program designed to celebrate the success of women leaders thriving in today’s cybersecurity ecosystem and to identify and address issues that may be preventing more women from reaching critical leadership.
We are passionate about bringing together partners from corporate, government, academia, investment and nonprofits to:
- Create and nurture collaboration for women in leadership roles
- Build connectivity and mentoring for women in cybersecurity, innovation and emerging technology topics such as Internet of Things
- Promote advancement and visibility of women in leadership positions
- Spotlight issues that hinder greater participation in and advancement of women in the tech sector in general, and cybersecurity in particular
For more see: https://unitingwomenincyber.com
Latest posts by Bob Gourley
- Trusona Is Poised To Improve How We Securely Authenticate With Systems - January 14, 2020
- This One Little Configuration Change Will Make It Harder For People To Steal Your Information - January 12, 2020
- What You Need To Know About The Iranian Cyber Threat - January 7, 2020