No matter what the business, Artificial Intelligence (AI) is going to have an impact. It is changing the way consumers consume, changing the way companies create and changing the way industries generate value. It is also improving how givernments function including both service to citizens and national security missions. The bad news is that AI is also being used by criminals and hostile governments. It is a component of the rise of cyberwar and the growing cyberthreat.
C-suite executives and members of boards are rightly concerned with assessing what about AI they should accelerate into their companies and what impact it should have on their firms to beat the competition in delivering value.
This content requires a login to read. If you are a CTOvision Pro member, please Sign in to your account.
If you are not yet a member, Try Our Free Trial
Here is more info:
CTOvision Pro is our subscription only research and analysis service. This service leverages our proven ability to spot, analyze and accelerate disruptive technologies to provide mission impacting, actionable information.
We deliver actionable insights that will make direct contributions to your success. Subscribing gives you a leg up over your competition by making sure you are always aware of what is possible in enterprise IT.
CTOvision Pro members receive:
- Exclusive content
- A special newsletter with insights and summaries of our latest reports
- Access to our “Ask the CTO” feature
- In depth analysis on enterprise IT
- Overviews on and projections/assessments on the future of IT
- Special reports on Big Data, Cloud Computing, Cyber Security
- Special reporting on Federal IT
Our high value reports will help you know the difference between leading edge and bleeding edge and fantasy. Know which technology is about to disrupt the market and beat out existing programs and projects. And be the first to find out which company holds the greatest potential of helping you succeed in your enterprise mission and business pursuits.
Latest posts by Bob Gourley
- Announcing OODA: A Company Addressing Next Generation Security Challenges - January 9, 2019
- An Interview with Greg DeArment, Head of Infrastructure at Palantir - December 17, 2018
- Senzing: AI powered entity resolution to find who is who and what is what in your data - December 12, 2018