Birst provides and end-to-end Business Intelligence and analytics platform built on a cloud architecture.
Birst is now part of Infor
For competitors of Birst and Infor see our Disruptive IT Directory Business Intelligence and Analytics category.
We have long been impressed with the speed of integration in fielding working solutions around Birst. This is a huge plus and contributes to their fast growing market presence.
According to their website:
Birst is the only enterprise business intelligence platform that connects together the entire organization through a network of interwoven virtualized BI instances on-top a shared common analytical fabric. Birst enterprise BI delivers the speed, self-service, and agility front-line business workers demand, and the scale, security, and control to meet rigorous corporate data standards. Birst delivers all of this and much more with low TCO via public or private cloud configurations.
For more see: Birst.com
- Qlik: Fast visual analytics for business intelligence
- Crowdstrike: Next generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and services focused on stopping breaches.
- Domo: Cloud-based interactive visualizations for line of business executives
- Four Steps to Make Your Business Intelligence Teams More Relevant
- Wickr Selected To Provide end-to-end encrypted file, video, chat, text and voice services to US Air Force
For competitors search our Solutions Directory:
Artificial Intelligence Companies | Big Data Companies | Business Intelligence Companies | Cybersecurity Companies | Cloud Computing Companies | Collaborative Tool Companies | Infrastructure Companies | IoT Companies | Mobile Companies | Robotics Companies | Services Companies | Tech Titans | VC, PE and Finance Companies