We know Cisco Systems (NASDAQ:CSCO) really well and you probably do too. So we almost didn't include them in our list of tech firms here. They are one we all need to watch all the time anyway.
But we thought it was important to remind you, even though it is stating the obvious, that Cisco has a great track record of innovating themselves and of buying innovative companies. In just about any market assessment you are doing regarding communications you should review the latest from Cisco.
Cisco Systems, Inc. designs, manufactures, and sells Internet protocol (IP)-based networking and other products related to the communications and information technology (IT) industry and provide services associated with these products and their use. It provides a line of products for transporting data, voice, and video within buildings, across campuses, and around the world. Its products are designed to transform how people connect, communicate, and collaborate. It has five segments: United States and Canada, European Markets, Emerging Markets, Asia Pacific, and Japan. In May 2013, the Company acquired Ubiquisys. In July 2013, Cisco Systems Inc announced it has completed the acquisition of privately held JouleX, a enterprise IT energy management for network-attached and data center assets. In July 2013, the Company announced that it has completed the acquisition of privately held Composite Software, Inc.
For more see http://cisco.com
- Cisco Systems to lay off about 14,000 employees: CRN (4-traders.com)
- Hackers claim to have stolen 'tool kit' from NSA-linked group (opensources.info)
- Hacker group claims to have cyber-weapons available in online auction (rawstory.com)
- Cloud Computing in Healthcare | @CloudExpo #API #PaaS #Cloud #Security (cloudcomputing.sys-con.com)
- BFSI Security Market Value Share, Supply Demand 2016-2026 (newsmaker.com.au)
- Cisco to lay off about 14,000 employees (reuters.com)