CyberX secures the OT Network by modeling it as a state machine, providing complete visibility and real-time detection of threats. Gartner Cool Vendor 2015.
CyberX was acquired by Microsoft
From their website:
The Industrial Internet will not thrive without cyber-security as one of its pillars.
Industrial networks still rely on many systems that were implemented decades ago, at a time when the risk of sophisticated attacks was very low. As more and more entities combine their existing systems with the adoption of Internet of Things and machine-to-machine communications, a fundamental change is required to the Industrial Internet security strategy.
CyberX has been leading the way in securing the Industrial Internet, providing unprecedented detection capabilities and deep insight into operational networks. Utilizing field-proven technology and accredited research, CyberX provides comprehensive protection to dozens of major industrial sites in the manufacturing, oil and gas, water treatment and energy sectors worldwide.
CyberX brings a new and powerful security strategy into industrial environments. Detecting cyber threats, system tampering and operational incidents in real-time. With active Industrial Threat Intelligence, extensive research and diverse deployments, CyberX detects zero-day vulnerabilities in industrial equipment, ensuring unparalleled protection for Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) operations.
CyberX was founded in 2013 by Omer Schneider and Nir Giller, both veterans of the Israeli Defense Force (IDF) Elite Cyber Security Unit, with extensive experience in securing OT Networks. Once they learned about the state of security in the civilian Industrial Internet, they decided to commit themselves to making a difference and founded CyberX, introducing real-time security into the Industrial Internet.
For more see: http://cyberx-labs.com/ and:
- Crowdstrike: Next generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and services focused on stopping breaches.
- Leveraging The FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment Tool (CAT) To Improve Corporate Culture and Raise Security Posture
- RiskIQ: Tools to Improve Cyber- Situational Understanding in DoD
- LUX: a Real-Time Predictive Analytics Solution
- The Cyber Threat On Election Day: No need to panic, expect some nuisance attacks and exaggerated reporting in press
- EclecticIQ: Enabler of Threat Intelligence-Powered Cyber Defenses
- All Companies Who Interact With European Citizens Must Check Architecture For Compliance With New Data Rules