The biggest challenge corporations have today is stopping the cyberattack in cost-effective ways. Vidder has created a single service that mitigates broad ranges of attacks in very smart, well designed ways.For context see the short introduction at this video:
Vidder is changing how modern day enterprises approach security in an increasingly untrusted IT landscape. PrecisionAccess™ enables secure, trusted access to critical business applications in today’s perimeterless enterprise. With PrecisionAccess, enterprises can continue to evolve their business ecosystem through major IT trends like cloud migration and outsourcing, with assurance that their most valuable applications are safe.
PrecisionAccess is the first commercial solution based on Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP), a breakthrough enterprise security framework that is now a new category in Gartner’s Hype Cycle for Virtualization, 2015.
Vidder’s CTO and founder, Junaid Islam, and former CIA’s CTO Bob Flores, are co-chairs of the Software-Defined Perimeter Research Group within Cloud Security Alliance. Vidder has joined forces with Coca Cola, Verizon Communications Inc., Mazda Motor Corp. and other members of the non-profit Cloud Security Alliance to develop specifications for SDP, as mentioned in a Wall Street Journal article.
For more see: Vidder.com
- The Shifting Cyber Attack Target Set And Why It Matters To The Mid-Sized Business
- AWS introduces 4 new services for IoT applications
- Netskope: A leading provider of cloud security and CASB
Track the most disruptive technologies by diving into our categorized index:
Artificial Intelligence Companies | Big Data Companies | Business Intelligence Companies | Cybersecurity Companies | Cloud Computing Companies | Collaborative Tool Companies | Infrastructure Companies | IoT Companies | Mobile Companies | Robotics Companies | Services Companies | Tech Titans | VC, PE and Finance Companies
Latest posts by Bob Gourley
- Announcing OODA: A Company Addressing Next Generation Security Challenges - January 9, 2019
- An Interview with Greg DeArment, Head of Infrastructure at Palantir - December 17, 2018
- Senzing: AI powered entity resolution to find who is who and what is what in your data - December 12, 2018