Palantir makes products for human-driven analysis of real-world data. They seek to create the world’s best user experience for working with data, empowering people to ask and answer complex questions without requiring them to speak like a computer. They build platforms for integrating, managing and securing data. They field applications on top of that platform that focus on helping humans become fully in charge of exploiting the data for mission outcomes.
For an overview of what they do see:
For more see: Palantir.com
For related content see:
- An Interview with Greg DeArment, Head of Infrastructure at Palantir
- Running Kubernetes on Ephemeral Infrastructure
- An interview with Robert Fink, Architect of Foundry, Palantir’s open data platform Part One: Open Data Architectures
- Insights for your enterprise approach to AI and ML ethics: Context from Courtney Bowman and Anthony Bak of Palantir
- Robert Fink on Lessons Learned From Using Data In A Crisis Response Situation
- FedScoop Reports Palantir’s support of the Army’s Massive Data Problem
- Commander of US Northern Command Cites Good Work of Four Great American Tech Companies, including Palantir
- Shyam Sankar Provides Context on Make Vs Buy in the Federal Ecosystem
- The Titan Release of Palantir Gotham: An Interview with Ryan Beiermeister
Also See Palantir on Twitter:
CTOvision Reporting on Palantir:
Track the most disruptive technologies by diving into our categorized index:
Artificial Intelligence Companies – A fast overview of Artificial Intelligence companies we believe are poised to cause the most positive disruption in the enterprise.
Big Data Companies – Reference to the greatest, most disruptive Big Data companies in the tech ecosystem.
Business Intelligence Companies – We assess these to be the Business Intelligence Companies most impactful for delivering real decision advantage.
Cybersecurity Companies – We apply our deep expertise in cybersecurity to assessing the best across multiple categories including:
- Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Endpoint Detection and Response
- Governance, Training, Education, Process
- Managed Services, Outsourced Security
- Microsegmentation and Container Security
- Network Traffic and Analysis
- Security Scanning And Testing
Cloud Computing Companies – We include both platform and software as a service providers, capturing only the most innovative and disruptive.
Collaborative Tool Companies – These are the firms that help humans connect to humans to create, manage and lead.
Infrastructure Companies – Critical enterprise foundations for business agility.
IoT Companies – Internet of Things and Industrial Internet of Things are here. How do you manage them?
Mobile Companies – Help manage, configure, secure and optimize these very powerful capabilities.
Robotics Companies – Including innovations in Robotic Process Automation, Drones, and industrial robotics.
Services Companies – We only track a few, the ones we really know well.
Tech Titans – These are the big players. We track the tech titans closely since their capabilities change continuously.
VC, PE and Finance Companies – Keeping an eye on the investors can give indications of coming developments.
You can also use our topical pages to get up to speed quickly on the current status of the major megatrends. See our pages on Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Mobility, Big Data, Robotics, Internet of Things, Cybersecurity and Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies.