Since launching OODA LLC in January 2019 we have continued to refine the content here at CTOvision to focus on the niche of enterprise technologists seeking insights into how to make the most of disruptive technologies. Over the last two years we have also been refining and focusing the content at OODAloop.com. Our most recent shift is to focus CTOvision even more on the providers of disruptive capabilities. We are doing that two ways:
- Updating our directory of disruptive technologies to include curation of entries on companies we believe hold great promise in improving how enterprises serve missions with technology. This curated list includes entries on 200 enterprise grade companies we believe should be considered in any market assessment seeking technologies to dramatically modernize existing enterprise capabilities. Entries include descriptions of the essence of the firm’s capability and, when available, videos of capability demonstrations that show how the capability functions.
- Focusing our tech reporting and news summaries to only report on companies that are in our disruptive technology list. Part of the beauty of modern technology is it continues to improve and change and we need to track the dynamic situation around these firms closely to ensure we are capturing what is relevant to our readers.
As we add new companies to the directory or summarize news we will post updates in our newsletter.
We will also post periodic longer form content and when there are items from our OODAloop property that we want to bring to your attention we will capture those here as well.
Please take a moment to review the major categories of the directory. Your feedback would be very much appreciated:
Artificial Intelligence Companies – A fast overview of Artificial Intelligence companies we believe are poised to cause the most positive disruption in the enterprise.
Big Data Companies – Reference to the greatest, most disruptive Big Data companies in the tech ecosystem.
Business Intelligence Companies – We assess these to be the Business Intelligence Companies most impactful for delivering real decision advantage.
Cybersecurity Companies – We apply our deep expertise in cybersecurity to assessing the best across multiple categories including:
- Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Endpoint Detection and Response
- Governance, Training, Education, Process
- Managed Services, Outsourced Security
- Microsegmentation and Container Security
- Network Traffic and Analysis
- Security Scanning And Testing
Cloud Computing Companies – We include both platform and software as a service providers, capturing only the most innovative and disruptive.
Collaborative Tool Companies – These are the firms that help humans connect to humans to create, manage and lead.
Infrastructure Companies – Critical enterprise foundations for business agility.
IoT Companies – Internet of Things and Industrial Internet of Things are here. How do you manage them?
Mobile Companies – Help manage, configure, secure and optimize these very powerful capabilities.
Robotics Companies – Including innovations in Robotic Process Automation, Drones, and industrial robotics.
Services Companies – We only track a few, the ones we really know well.
Tech Titans – These are the big players. We track the tech titans closely since their capabilities change continuously.
VC, PE and Finance Companies – Keeping an eye on the investors can give indications of coming developments.
You can also use our topical pages to get up to speed quickly on the current status of the major megatrends. See our pages on Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Mobility, Big Data, Robotics, Internet of Things, Cybersecurity and Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies.
- The Short Story From Arthur C. Clarke Every Officer in Space Force Should Read and Heed - May 5, 2021
- Technology Due Diligence Services: There is no substitute for experience - April 28, 2021
- The world is more dangerous and complicated than it was just a few months ago. Your strategy and defensive posture needs to reflect that - April 8, 2021